Complaint Review

Internet United States of America Phone:
760-778-7286
Category:
Work at Home Business

online income solution home wealth solution; home website builders; home income system They promise a kit for 19.97: you get nothing! No phone # to call! No Customer Srvc.! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Golden Promises

*UPDATE Employee: Refund

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stuart Calladine-Online Income Solution.com

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Onlineincome Solution Fraud 100%, no refund 4 weeks over

*Author of original report: A refund!

*UPDATE Employee: Not a scam

*Author of original report: online income solution

*UPDATE Employee: Not a scam

This business is a scam! Their domain is now: online income solution...it was home website builders and home wealth solution. Do not click on "home income system" in their ad.

Their website w/ a girl in a pink tank-top fanning money is the place to stay away from. They never sent me a "kit" for 19.97. they have no phone #, and their cust. serv. is non-existant or they will just tell you to take a new step w/ their company or send you elsewhere.

I want my refund... for the fourth time, if there is any truth to you guys.

God has recompense for all your evil deeds who refuse to change and make restitution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-income-solution/internet/online-income-solution-home-wealth-solution-home-website-builders-home-income-system-The-771169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online income solution

Beware of Golden Promises

AUTHOR: COMMONSENSE - (United States of America)

I work hard for every dime  make and I too dream of an easier life. Please,  to all of you like me, who cannot afford to lose a dime to false promises. Be smart and Google the company offer and add the word complaints in the search box. This is how I found this site and saved $19.95 and the headache and embarrassment of trying to get a refund.  Remember all, When it Sounds too Good to be True .... Google it for complaints. Your answer will appear, saves me a bundle.  I have also learned to cut my losses after a while as a life lesson. My health out weighs the aggravation if I didn't let it go. Better to be alive and a little wiser, than depressed, aggravated and feeling stupid. DO NOT BUY ON LINE UNLESS YOU ARE SURE AND DID YOUR HOMEWORK

Refund

AUTHOR: Paul Wilson - (United Kingdom)

Hello,

I can see that this refund was processed on the 18th October. It takes around 3 to 7 working days for this to be processed back to your account. So the latest date should of been the 27th October.
The money has left our accounts this side. There is nothing more we can do for you.

You need to contact your card issuer for more information.

Thanks.
Paul Wilson.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stuart Calladine-Online Income Solution.com

AUTHOR: Ram - (India)

Stuart Calladine,  can you reply to my report i filled on Nov 3rd, can you issue me a refund, all the required details are mentioned in my last report above... Thanks... Ram

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Onlineincome Solution Fraud 100%, no refund 4 weeks over

AUTHOR: Ram - (India)

Hi,

I tried this Onlineincome Solution Product, Work from Home Option, its 100 % Fraud, lot of hidden
costs in this,  they say 100 % money back guarantee in 60 days,  i have been sending emails saying
i don't like your product, asking refund to:  support@onlineincomesolution.com with Ticket No: DSU-656-24061-Receipt for Order #157222811 past 4 weeks, People from Customer Support named: Alex & Paul Wilson are just replying to my emails past 4 weeks saying your refund is processed and you will get in 3-7 business days, its been 30 days no refund till now, its irritating and no Support at all from Onlineincome Solution Co., NO Honesty and Full of Fraud, if i'm not getting my refund, i will be forced to raise a Police Complaint and you will be sent to Jail and Screwed... People be Careful, its a 100 % fraud... Look forward for a solution on this urgently ..Thanks...Ram

A refund!

AUTHOR: anonymous in USA - (United States of America)

I want to personally thank Stuart Calladine for his tremendous effort in helping me to acquire a refund from "Home wealth solution". I received it on Sept. 6th.  :)

My greatest heart-felt appreciation to Him is to be known to all who are seeking refunds.

It is my opinion that Stuart Calladine works in integrity for which I have been giving thanks to my God in heaven through the Lord Jesus Christ this day.

May God truly bless "online income solution" according to His judgment.

Thanks Stuart!  :)  All is even. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely, Larry

Not a scam

AUTHOR: Stuart Calladine - (United Kingdom)

Hello Larry,

Thank you for your reply. I can confirm that I am not here to debate on whether or not you believe the product to be a scam and do not wish to enter in a slanging match. My sole purpose of coming on this website is to try and assist any of our customers.

I cannot find the ticket that you have submitted to us previously, so I ask that you send an email directly to myself at support@homewealthsolution.com marked for the attention of Stuart Calladine.

Once I have received this email I will issue you a full refund.

Kind regards,

Stuart Calladine.

online income solution

AUTHOR: anonymous in USA - (United States of America)

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

On their webpage they depict, not just once, but TWICE!, a CD case open, two CD's laying down, and 3 more cases fanned out w/ a professional inserts in them and on the CDs. And they write/advertize that in their kit you will receive...all training guides and Video tutorials. Now if this is not a clear indication that you will receive this w/ your 19.97(and not "all-digital"), then it is a scam/misleading advertising. Any reasonable person will conclude this, and is this not a main reason everyone wants their money back?

Folks, do not believe this website. Now Stuart, an employee--not the owner, says that all is "digital" for you to start making money! WHY do they not come out and directly say that on their website!?

I have read one lady's report that she tried the cd and it brought her back to the beginning of her website building, and it would then not let her go forward(so did they at one time send out CDs?...God only knows).  I have been trying to get a response from day one! w/ their "excellent" support team. I have not received ONE reply to at least 6 emails! All they do is send you back a response from "click2reply"(automated!, of course). They say they are going to respond to your request later or are working on it!

How come this "Stuart" employee has enough time to write a rebuttal, but not he or ONE person can reply to my emails!!!!? Again, this is another reason that I want a refund!

Ticket ID: CXT-461-16599    Wed, August 24, 2011 4:00:07 PM. This is all you will get! for a response for your email! My very first response, so I just stopped w/ their business because they are not professional enough just to carry on a true email conversation w/ me, like Verizon would. I have received at least 4 of these, and I am tired of their "zero" support. And where do I get this free "1 on 1 training consultation"? Inside their website building format(digital, of course)? What a joke! I am not happy w/ this business, and I want my $19.97 returned...No Questions Asked...just like you "advertised"...Right!?

Please read others' complaints and requests for refunds in ripoff report under "home wealth solution",and "home website builder". Also, look into "scambook.com" for more!

These guys will always point their fingers at their "affiliate" businesses to say "we" are not them...so why is it that since I started going to your webpage w/ the girl in the pink tank-top fanning money the web address has been 3 different addresses! The first was "home wealth solution", then it was "home website builder", now it is "online income solution"!? WHAT!?

You all use the same "gate", or webpage? Then you can say "your problem is with an affiliate business, they are not "US"." JUST give me my money back without any more of your words(for you(whoever you are) have my account and phone # and can DIRECTLY contact me anytime...just like I have been doing w/ you since Aug. 24, 2011. Then I will know you are not a scam. Remember the words of Jesus Christ the Judge..."treat people the SAME way you want them to treat you for this is the Law and the Prophets." MT7:12.

Sincerely, Larry

Not a scam

AUTHOR: Stuart Calladine - (United Kingdom)

Hello,

I can confirm that Online Income Solution is 100% legitimate and NOT a scam company. In fact we have 1,000's of satisfied customers that see fantastic results with the product that we sell.

To clarify, Online Income Solution is a detailed program which shows you how to make money online successfully from the comfort of your own home. Home Website Builder is a separate website building tool which sets you up with a professional affiliate website to market your products online.

We do not "send" you a kit through the post as the product is digital with instant access. When you complete the sign up process you then receive an automated email with your unique login details to access all of the material online.

We do not currently provide telephone support however, we do have an excellent support team in place that will answer your questions via email.

If you wish to have a refund please send an email to support@onlineincomesolution.com with your order ID number. We endeavour to respond to your email within 48 hours so please remain patient.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Stuart Calladine
Online Income Solution Customer Support.
MORE FEATURED REPORTS