• Report: #1019845

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: marcys — sugarland Texas United States of America
online market 360

online market 360 Lesly Illustrisimo Ordered laptop and never received it, Internet

*General Comment: onlinebigstore.com is scam too

I ordered a laptop thru onlinematket360.com and never received it. I even went on the BBB website before I ordered and there were great reviews. I am sure now that it was online market 360 that placed those reviews themselves. After I placed my original order I requested a tracking number which they said would be available to me in 3-4 days. I never received that either. Thank goodness i paid thru paypal which offers me a little protection.

I was supposed to have received m ylaptop yesterday, ya right. I opened a claim thru paypal today not quite sure how long this will take. I hardly ever make purchases online and don't think I will again for this reason alone. Do Not Order from Online Market 360 its a scam. I guess I learned my lesson the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-market-360/internet/online-market-360-Lesly-Illustrisimo-Ordered-laptop-and-never-received-it-Internet-1019845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online market 360

#1 General Comment

onlinebigstore.com is scam too

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

onlinebigstore.com is scam too I have never recived my laptop.They even try to charge my credit card again with this e-mail. You Said: This is a scam you don’t want to give me tracking number becouse you never shipped my order.I will complain to paypal. ________________________________________ • Re: This is a scam 4th Jun 2013 @ 4:40 AM Online Big Store Said: *** FROM MANAGEMENT ***

We have already issued you a refund.

You must have received the refund.

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience.

The problem was caused by our Supplier and now we have changed our supplier.

Now, you are eligible for a FREE Laptop.

If you place 1 order, you will get the same other laptop for FREE as a compensation.

Again, sorry for inconvenience.