- Report: #1049782
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Online Market 360
Online Market 360340 W. Maple Avenue, Suite 219, Langhorne, PA 1904 Langhorne, Pennsylvania USA
Online Market 360 SCAM Langhorne Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After I purchased a laptop from these scammers, I read about them here.
Immediately, I opened a Paypal case. They obsessively kept repeating that I have to trust them and cancel my paypal dispute. After that they'll supposedly refund my money.
IMPORTANT INFO FROM PAYPAL:
"If you close a dispute or a claim it’s important to be aware that the claim can’t be reopened. Closing a dispute you’re tells us that the dispute or claim has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Once closed, a dispute cannot be escalated to a PayPal claim and a claim cannot be reopened.
To close a dispute or claim:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolution Centre at the top of the page.
- Select Open cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to close.
- Click the Case ID link (e.g. PP-111-222-333) under the Case column.Enter any comments in the comment box and continue to close your dispute or claim.
- If the case is in the Dispute phase click Close Dispute
- If your case is in the Claim phase click Cancel this claim.
Learn more about Disputes and Claims for Buyers.
Closing disputes for sellers:
If you’re a seller you will not be able to close claims filed against you. Instead you’ll have the option to offer a full or partial refund to resolve a dispute:
- If you offer a full refund the dispute or claim will be closed immediately
- If you offer a partial refund the buyer must agree before the dispute can be closed."
Whatever they ask you to do, remember it is important to not do!
1. Cancel your order on their site.
2. Open a dispute on paypal and wait 7 days till you can get it escalated! After that it is very possible to recuperate your money.
3. chat with them only through paypal and not by personal email.
4. Post on this site everithisng that happened.
They have another scam site in UK.
Hope this helps.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Market-360/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-1904/Online-Market-360-SCAM-Langhorne-Pennsylvania-1049782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.