Complaint Review: Online Market 360

• Reported By: DonnySwanson — Illinois United States of America
Online Market 360
Unkown, California United States of America

Online Market 360 www.onlinemarket360.com Scam Fake Unkown, California

Scammer. No wonder the prices were so low (remember, if it's too good to be true, it probably is). I ordered a laptop from OnlineMarket360 and never received it. Although I did receive responses to my emails, they were only to mislead me and prolong the time until I could no longer file a dispute. The seller claimed my laptop was shipped on December 28th, but issued no tracking number. Two and a half weeks later I emailed them again about the status of the laptop and they responded by telling me it would arrive in two days. Four days later, on January 16th, I still had not received the package. I called my credit card company to cancel the order, which I had contacted prior to placing the order to enure that I would be covered in case the site was fraudulent, which it most certainly was. Do not purchase from this site. If you must experience this for yourself, contact your credit card company before you purchase anything and ensure that you will be covered as well. But please, do not support this scumbag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Market-360/Unkown-California-/Online-Market-360-wwwonlinemarket360com-Scam-Fake-Unkown-California-1003078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Market 360