Complaint Review: Online Nutrition Resources LLC

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Katie — London Ontario
Online Nutrition Resources LLC
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Online Nutrition Resources LLC Company will not reimburse me for products I have returned to them unopened as I did not order them. Phoenix Arizona

I have no idea how or why I started receiving a Natural Cleanse. I don't know how they received all my information unless it was given to them from someone else I ordered from. The product came and I stashed it away. The next month another one came so I decided to check my credit card thinking these cannot be free. Sure enough I had charges each month of arounf $75. I tried to call the company and was on hold for 20 minutes until a recording suggested I leave my name and number and someone would get back to me.

Two weeks later still no call. I called again and got a live person I could barely understand. I told him I had returned both products unopened and expected a credit on my visa. He wouldn't do that because I didnt follow procedure and go to their website and use their refund form. I asked to speak to a manager . Twelve times he put me on hol for long periods of time and came back ssying the manager was dealing with a customer. I kept saying I would wait.

Over an hour later a manager Michael ID 1849263414 came on the phone and gave me the same run around. Said all my info was there and there was nothing he could do but cancel the account. That was Oct 8/13 and I wrote a letter to them at the p.o. box address that I expected a full refund and not to charge anything else on my card or I would charge them with fraud. Guess what? I received another bottle today which I will return and my card was charged. Gonna cancel my card but how can I get back the $225?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Nutrition-Resources-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85046-0371/Online-Nutrition-Resources-LLC-Company-will-not-reimburse-me-for-products-I-have-returned-1098872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Nutrition Resources LLC