Complaint Review: online profit masters

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry. — Knoxville Tennessee
online profit masters
1959 Palomar oaks way st. Carlsbad,, California USA

online profit masters, Palomar ass., Duvera Financial ,Digital Ring, Digital Learning Web,Home Profit masters They robbed me,Lied to m ,and are trying to ruin my credit,as they said they would. Carlsbad,Topeka,Los Angeles,Lehi California,,Kansas,Utah

*Consumer Comment: Help!!

I signed up with Online Profit masters and gave them $97. I then proceeded to give them my credit card info. About 5 minutes later I received a call from one of their coaches ,( Devan was his name),to give me more information, he informed me they would give me all kinds of help by doing a lot of the work for me to get started faster, but it would cost $3000.

I told him I did not have the money. He said he would talk to the people in charge to see if they would help ,he came back and told me that " THEY " were willing to finance me if I could give them $300. I said okay and gave them another credit card.

After a few minutes later another man called saying he was the coach. I asked who he was with ,he said "I'm from the company you just joined "HOME" profit masters,I told him I had just spoken with Devan, he said ok and hung up.

I was thinking they are not very organized then it occured to me that he said"Home"

not "Online" Profit masters and I remembered that was one of the other opportunities on the same link. I then did some research and found that all 3 of the opportunities on that link were connected,then I found all kinds of derogatorities through the BBB.

All 3 were connected to a Phillip Gannuscia who has a very bad history of scams.

using ;

Home&Online profit masters,Duvera,Palomar ,DigitalRing,Digital learning web.

I called and canceled right away and also canceled my credit cards so they could not get any more money,  they refunded my $97 . However they keep mailing bills for the $3000 . It took me weeks to get someone on the phone who was supposed to be in charge,but I was told  "the coaches have to be paid".

They also threatened to ruin my credit if I didn't pay.

I have filed a complaint with" IC 3 " the internet crime commision a division of the FBI,waiting for results

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-profit-masters/Carlsbad-California-92011/online-profit-masters-Palomar-ass-Duvera-Financial-Digital-Ring-Digital-Learning-Web-1058308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online profit masters

Help!!

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... These guys will take action!