- Report: #672720
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: online success corp
online success corpInternet United States of America
online success corp nj corporate, online success inc, jeff nielson, nicholas johnson, SCAM. LIARS. THEIFS, CONVICTED FELONS, INTERNET PONZI SCHEME. FTC CASE, DO NOT BUY!!!! Internet
*Consumer Comment: SCAMMERS IN THE NEWS
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They make unsolicited phone calls and offer high monthly income from internet sales. They use a pressured sales calls and want a commitment on first phone call.
They do not disclose a purchaser of the purchaser's right to cancel under Section 13-26-5
13-26-5. Right of rescission -- Cancellation.
(1) (a) Except as provided in Subsections (1)(b) and (c), in addition to any right to otherwise revoke an offer, a person making a purchase from a telephone soliciting business required to be registered under this chapter may cancel the sale up to midnight of the third business day after the receipt of the merchandise or premium, whichever is later, provided the solicitor advises the purchaser of his cancellation rights under this chapter at the time any solicitation is made.
(b) If the solicitor required to be registered under this chapter fails to orally advise a purchaser of the right to cancel under this section at the time of any solicitation, the purchaser's right to cancel shall be extended to 90 days.
(c) If the solicitor required to be registered under this chapter fails to orally advise a purchaser of his true name, telephone number, and complete street address at the time of any solicitation, the purchaser may cancel the sale at any time.
(2) Sales shall be cancelled by mailing a notice of cancellation to the telephone solicitor's correct street address, postage prepaid. If the telephone solicitor provided no correct street address, cancellation can be accomplished by sending a notice of cancellation to the division's offices, postage prepaid.
(3) (a) If a cancellation involves durable goods, as defined by rule, those goods shall be returned to the seller.
(b) If expendable goods are involved, the purchaser shall return any unused portion of those goods.
(c) A reasonable attempt shall be made to return goods to the solicitor's correct street address within seven days of exercising the right to cancel, providing the solicitor has provided the purchaser with the address. If the solicitor has failed to give a correct address, no return is required to qualify for a full refund of the purchase price.
(d) If the purchaser has used any portion of the services or goods purchased, the solicitor or telephone soliciting business shall receive a reasonable allowance for value given. This allowance may be deducted from any refund due the purchaser.
(e) A solicitor shall be jointly and severally liable with the telephone soliciting business for any refund amount due following the cancellation of a sale made by the solicitor.
(4) For the purposes of this section, "business day" does not include Sunday or a federal or state holiday.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-success-corp/internet/online-success-corp-nj-corporate-online-success-inc-jeff-nielson-nicholas-johnson-SCA-672720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.