Complaint Review: onlinecarstereo.com

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Patrick — Yorkville Illinois
Internet USA

onlinecarstereo.com Defective product and rude customer service Vernon CA

I purchased an item and they never mentioned they didn't have the item available.  It took 3 weeks to get the item and when I finally got it and installed it, it was defective.  I called and the Guy who answers the phone said I paid for the item 3 weeks ago and they have a return policy of 14 days.  I didn't have the item for 14 days and when I tried to explain to him that I was going to quit referring people to them, he proceeded to tell me how rude and obnoxious I was.

He then for 3 hours when I called back put me into an automated message and wouldn't connect me to a manager and wouldn't give me his name.  Finally after 3 hours I got a different rep from the company who tried to solve my issues and connected me to a managers phone where again, I left a message and haven't gotten a call back and it's been 2 weeks.  I had to pay $20 out of my pocket to ship their defective item back and had to file a complaint with the BBB as well.

Their customer service is as bad as it gets when it comes to treating customers with respect.  I own a business and would be closed if I talked to customers the way they do on the phone.  I will never order from them again,  and will be glad to order from Amazon and pay a few dollars more and get the customer service that I deserve and be treated with respect.  I can't imagine how this place is still in business when they talk to people the way they do, and how they handle issues with their products.  Stay away from this business and go somewhere else, you'll be happy you did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlinecarstereocom/internet/onlinecarstereocom-Defective-product-and-rude-customer-service-Vernon-CA-1146929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlinecarstereo.com