Complaint Review: onlinehelp2014

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Cloud — Georgia
onlinehelp2014
Internet USA

onlinehelp2014 Mansachs The Company Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Posed As Employer Internet

Received an email about a job offer (from what looked like Indeed.com), they said to download Yahoo! Messenger and they will contact me at 9 AM EST for an interview, job details, pay, etc.. The scammer is named "onlinehelp2014" and I'm "Anonymous."

8:00:23 AM
onlinehelp2014: How are you doing today let me have your email address so that i can send you the job details and interview Questions8:02:32 AM
onlinehelp2014: How are you doing today let me have your email address so that i can send you the job details and interview QuestionsIM Feb 14, 2014 8:59:13 AM
8:58:24 AM
Anonymous: Hello, Tim.
8:58:47 AM
Anonymous: I'm here for my interview at 9 AM, as per the email from Steven Gowland.
8:58:50 AM
Anonymous: My email address is:
8:58:55 AM
Anonymous: ****.***********@****.***
8:59:13 AM
Anonymous: I'm doing fine today. How about you?

IM Feb 14, 2014 10:06:18 AM

9:57:25 AM
Anonymous: Hi.
10:00:29 AM
10:00:42 AM
Anonymous: I'm doing fine, how about you?
10:00:45 AM
Anonymous: My email address is:
10:00:49 AM
Anonymous: ****.***********@****.***
10:03:15 AM
onlinehelp2014:
i just emailed it check your email and let me know once you got it you are to have it emailed back to the same email you have an hour limit let me know one you are done
10:03:30 AM
Anonymous: Ok, I will let you know.
10:03:42 AM
onlinehelp2014: ok
10:03:56 AM
Anonymous: I am checking my email right now, so far, I haven't received anything.
10:05:09 AM
onlinehelp2014: sent again
10:06:09 AM
Anonymous: Is it an email from Sheph Hope about job details?
10:06:13 AM
onlinehelp2014: yes
10:06:18 AM
Anonymous: I received it.

IM Feb 14, 2014 10:42:46 AM

10:30:33 AM
Anonymous: Yes, I just finished.
10:30:43 AM
Anonymous: I am now replying to the email with my answers.
10:30:49 AM
onlinehelp2014: Alright
10:31:29 AM
Anonymous: Ok, I finished sending the email.
10:31:48 AM
onlinehelp2014: Alright
10:31:52 AM
Anonymous: I have a couple of questions, though.
10:32:04 AM
onlinehelp2014: sure
10:32:04 AM
onlinehelp2014: ask
10:32:11 AM
Anonymous: What is Mansachs exactly? I thought I applied for a position for Aurobindo Pharma?
10:33:10 AM
Anonymous: Also, the positions available don't include the "project assistant" I applied for?
10:34:19 AM
onlinehelp2014: The are list of jobs
10:34:29 AM
onlinehelp2014: you can pick of your chooses
10:35:09 AM
Anonymous: Oh, ok. I put down "Project Assistant" anyways.
10:36:48 AM
Anonymous: Yes, I did.
10:37:28 AM
onlinehelp2014: let me have the details over here
10:39:14 AM
onlinehelp2014: The company's accountant will mail out check to you so you can purchase your office equipments and your upfront pay for training programme the list of the office equipments you will be needing to work with which are 4 in one (fax, scanner,copier and printer), Zebra ZM400 Barcode printer and cards, 4 drawer cabinet and office desk,HP dv Pavilion6000 Laptop , 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, Blu-ray Drive, Vista Premium, Quick books 200810:40:06 AM
onlinehelp2014: let me have the details
10:40:08 AM
Anonymous: What details do you need?
10:40:27 AM
Anonymous: **** ********* ******, ******, GA *****
10:41:49 AM
Anonymous: **********
10:42:30 AM
onlinehelp2014: what financial institution do you bank?
10:42:46 AM
onlinehelp2014: we ask just to know if it's our offical bank

IM Feb 14, 2014 10:46:25 AM

10:43:10 AM
onlinehelp2014: also you need to come online 9am tomorrow for update on the check to buy all you need to get started
10:43:58 AM
Anonymous: ***** *****.
10:44:10 AM
Anonymous: Oh, we can't take care all of that right now?
10:44:19 AM
onlinehelp2014: that's all for today
10:44:22 AM
onlinehelp2014: till tomorrow 9am
10:44:34 AM
Anonymous: Oh okay.
10:44:58 AM
Anonymous: Thank you for interviewing me today.
10:45:07 AM
onlinehelp2014: After review of answers you have provided during your INTERVIEW, the company believes you have the knowledge, skill & experience to handle this job position.
The good news is....you have just been confirmed qualified for this position
Well the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company.We will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitement to this job. Congratulations
10:45:22 AM
onlinehelp2014:
How will you like to be paid Weekly or Bi weekly?
what financial institution do you bank? we ask just to know if it's our offical bank
You will earn $30 per hour and $27 paid training..you will work Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm
I need you to provide me with the following: Your full name
Address
State
City
Zipcode and Phone numbers to enable my secretery enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation.
10:45:31 AM
onlinehelp2014:
You will be undergoing a 2 weeks training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it okay ?
You will be getting your paper work a HR document during your orientation and training from your supervisor,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay ?
10:45:35 AM
onlinehelp2014: The company's accountant will mail out check to you so you can purchase your office equipments and your upfront pay for training programme the list of the office equipments you will be needing to work with which are 4 in one (fax, scanner,copier and printer), Zebra ZM400 Barcode printer and cards, 4 drawer cabinet and office desk,HP dv Pavilion6000 Laptop , 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, Blu-ray Drive, Vista Premium, Quick books 200810:45:57 AM
onlinehelp2014: sorry that was a mistake
Anonymous: Ok.
10:46:25 AM
Anonymous: Thank you!

-----

The scammer sent emails to me with interview questions similar to the GE Healthcare Scam report [by Leslie over 1 1/2 years ago]. I only managed to catch on thanks to googling some statements by onlinehelp2014 and saw this ripoffreport! Thanks a lot for preventing me from being scammed.

This conversation is suspiciously similar to the GE Healthcare Scam report. Also, the grammar is poor and the emails have no company logos or anything. I assume the next conversation would be trying to get me to pay for these supplies and being "reimbursed" later.

Here is the email interview I received:

Welcome to mansachs the company, i believe you are here for the job briefing/interview. As we proceed further with the briefing and interview, you will get to know more about the opening position.

THE POSITIONS AVAILABLE ARE  :  data entry,office assist,admin clerk,auditing,book keeping,customer care,Executive assist ,payroll clerk,medical biller,Receptionist,typist clerk,front desk,collections representative. you are topick two posting there etcwhich position are you applying for ?

I am The hiring manager of (mansachs), I am located at NEW YORK,  I  would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.Please introduce yourself indicating your name, cell,age & location.

Next  would be the briefing about the Job and the company. I advise you read with care.

Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.

Introductionmansachs commits people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.

At mansachs, ADVISE We advise companies on buying and selling businesses, raising capital and  managing risks, which enables them to grow.

FINANCE

We help local, state and national governments finance their operations so they can invest in infrastructure, like schools, hospitals and roads.

TRANSACT

We transact for our clients in all key financial markets, including equities, bonds, currencies and commodities, so that capital flows, jobs are created and economies can grow.

SUPPORT

We help markets remain efficient and liquid, so investors and companies can meet their needs, whether to invest, raise money or manage risk.

MANAGE

We preserve and grow assets for institutions, including mutual funds, pension funds and foundations, as well as individuals.

INVEST

We invest our capital alongside our clients' capital to help businesses grow.

INNOVATE

We develop ideas and analysis that drive new perspectives, new products and new paths to growth.

Job Description
Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail. Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned. Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.

can you handle the job duties?

KNOWLEDGE

Regarding the working equipment, the company would provide you the funds that would be used for the purchase of these working equipment and the required software that is needed in setting up of your mini office

You will be working online (work from home job) for now, the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $30 per hour, training is $27per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via check or direct deposit. Working 30 to 40 hours weekly,if you are considered for this position you will be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.

Next will be question and answer segment, are you ready ?

The procedure is very simple, I will send you the entire questions now through IM and you are to send in your answers within a limited time of 30mins...Remember you have a limited time of 30mins to answer all questions...

Here are the interview questions, your answers should start coming in one after the other as soon as possible

What are your full names,sex,age,cell # and where are you located ?

Are you currently employed?

Have you ever worked from home or online before ?

Are you seeking full time/part time position ?

How would you describe yourself?

Do you have a printer,scanner,photocopier and Fax machine?

Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?

What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?

What do you understand by the term "Petty Cash"?

Do you know your typing speed?

What are your greatest strength and weakness?

What do you understand by Disbursement and Reimbursements Of Funds?

How long do you plan to stay with this company?

-----

I hope this report helps other people. Thank you for reading my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlinehelp2014/internet/onlinehelp2014-Mansachs-The-Company-Aurobindo-Pharma-Ltd-Posed-As-Employer-Internet-1123592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlinehelp2014