Complaint Review: onlinemarket360

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: smp — pearland Texas United States of America
onlinemarket360

onlinemarket360 Absolute Scam Internet

Onlinemarket360.com is a complete and total scam.  It appears to be a legitimate site at first.  I placed my order and was sent to Paypal.  Once I paid them through Paypal I received and email stating my order would be processed.  This was verifiable through Onlinemarket360's website.  A couple of days later, I received an email stating my order was shipped and the tracking details would be sent the next day.  I never received the tracking number.  I patiently waited three days and emailed them for a tracking number.  No response.  So I logged into their site and my order status had been changed from "shipped" to "cancelled".  I went to Paypal and opened a dispute.  Onlinemarket360 has until tomorrow to respond to Paypal and I doubt they will.

Save your time, money and effort.  Don't deal with these scammers.  I hope Paypal and/or my credit card backs me up and refunds my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlinemarket360/internet/onlinemarket360-Absolute-Scam-Internet-982786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlinemarket360