Complaint Review: Onlineshoes.com

• Reported By: KH — Yankton South Dakota
Onlineshoes.com
Lockbourne, Ohio USA

Onlineshoes.com I got an empty box! Lockbourne Ohio

BUYER BEWARE!  Empty box is what I got.  UPS driver was driving away by the time I got to the door.  He delivered an empty box and personally I think that's what they shipped.  Now they say it might have been the fulfillment house's problem or stolen at UPS.  Those are NOT my problems, but Online Shoes says It might take three or four weeks for them to deal with THEIR supplier and shipper to decide if I get anything other than ripped off!  Wishing I had not ordered from these people!  Don't make my mistake - find a reputable company that will quickly issue a credit when things go wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlineshoescom/Lockbourne-Ohio-43194/Onlineshoescom-I-got-an-empty-box-Lockbourne-Ohio-1098918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlineshoes.com