Complaint Review: onlinevegas.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: cruizeb — waialua Hawaii United States of America

This company is a complete scam. Beware! All of their scam is hidden in the fine print when creating an account. I make very good money gambling and had made $2000 in a few hours on the sight, but when I attempted to cash out my winnings a message popped up stating that I had not met the required wager on slots to make a withdrawal. I don't even play slots.... I am a blackjack player. I made a call to these individuals and was quickly informed that since I checked the "I accept terms and conditions" box that I was not entitled to the bonus money that they had already been given, and that all of my winning would be eliminated, and I would be left with only what I deposited. Companies like this will make your stomach turn. Again, please beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlinevegascom/internet/onlinevegascom-BEWARE-THIS-GAMING-COMPANY-IS-A-RIPOFF-THEY-ARE-SCAMMING-PEOPLE-WITH-704431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlinevegas.com