Complaint Review: onlineyellowpages-inc

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Spa owner — San Antonio Texas
onlineyellowpages-inc
Internet USA

onlineyellowpages-inc McArthy,Burges& Wolfe, Tim Harrassing phone calls several times a day. Google search shows a fraudulent yellow page co, plus collection agency that is thier own. Internet & New York

This fake yellow page company continually calls,through collection agency, claiming my business owes them for ads. I never authorized any ads.

I contacted the REAL yellow pages & they kindly told me they would do a 3 way call with the collection agency to verify I didn't have any acount owing-Janet stressed she was with the real YP & didn't want me being taken by a fraudulent yellow pages. Tim, of the collection agency went through his dialogue.

Tim asked for my email to send the documents in a few days so I could see thier info. Sadly I gave it. I will block the fake yp as soon as they email me.

I'm glad I googled these connected fraudsters. Lots of complaints. Don't send them a penney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlineyellowpages-inc/internet/onlineyellowpages-inc-McArthyBurgesamp-Wolfe-Tim-Harrassing-phone-calls-several-times-1170747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlineyellowpages-inc