Complaint Review: ONLINGO

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Massachusetts
ONLINGO
www.onlingo.com Suisun City, California U.S.A.

ONLINGO Onlingo Ripoff Suisun City California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us! We want to help!

I'm having the same problems contacting onlino and the same bank charges. I went back to their ad and they are very dective here. i followed all insructiojn and still unable to contace them. I was fourced to cancle my debit card and report unauthorized tranactions. I talked with the bank agian and they told me i can fill out a form to do a charge back on onlingo. I find this company to be very dishonest and i'm looking into the AG to see what my other options are.

Jim
Springfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINGO/Suisun-City-California-94585/ONLINGO-Onlingo-Ripoff-Suisun-City-California-289490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINGO

Please contact us! We want to help!

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Hi,

Please let me take a moment to let you know I understand your frustration and would like to help you resolve your concerns.

Have you tried contacting our Customer Support Team?

Please call 1-800-949-6880 so that we can work with you to resolve this situation or answer any questions you may have.

We are staffed from 6:00am-5:30pm PST Monday through Friday and 7:00am-3:30pm PST on Saturday. We are closed Sunday.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,