Complaint Review: Only-Mannequins

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Alexis — LITTLETON Colorado
34 Summit St East Orange, New Jersey USA

Only-Mannequins Mannequinmaven Did not honor my order / poor communication East Orange New Jersey

I ordered a mannequin through the company mannequinmaven website and was then transferred to only-mannequins, both companies are affiliated and based in East Orange, NJ.

They e-mailed me 2 days after my initial order to let me know that the mannequin I ordered was out of stock and offered to change the product for a lesser quality, different colors and different features mannequin.

I declined their offer. They ignored me for 1 week and, after a second e-mail asking the whereabouts of my order, I received an e-mail in full caps, telling me that the mannequin they offered me as a replacement had the same feature as the one I ordered. Which is unfortunately totally not true.

I have since been ignored by their customer service, 3 weeks after placing my order. The mannequin I initially ordered is still offered for sale on their website and through other selling plateform they use.

I'm filling this complaint to warn other persons who are willing to buy a mannequin to avoid only-mannequins and mannequinmaven. They don't treat their customers with respect and don't honor their orders.

Stay away from them !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Only-Mannequins/East-Orange-New-Jersey-07017/Only-Mannequins-Mannequinmaven-Did-not-honor-my-order-poor-communication-East-Orange-Ne-1126508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Only-Mannequins