Complaint Review: Only Mannequins

Only Mannequins
34 Summit St East Orange, New Jersey USA

Only Mannequins, onlymannequins.com Bad Customer Service East Orange New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: my favorite company

It started by contacting Only Mannequins to check to see if the items I wanted were in stock. Having done this, I modified my order to cover only those items that were available. My mannequins arrived and were well packed and in good condition. However, one of the items was the wrong item.

Sent an email and another and finally got a reply kindly explaining that since the item I wanted was not available the warehouse sent an alternate of the same mannequin in a different color without first checking to see if I wanted the alternate.

Not horrible yet; just not great business tactic. I explained that I had a. checked first and b. that the alternate color wouldn't really work for my needs and that I wished to return it. Silence. Followed by more Silence.

I still have never heard back from them. I'm sorry to say that though this company has products that I could use in the future at a fair price, I certainly would find an alternate source. This company's customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Only-Mannequins/East-Orange-New-Jersey-07017/Only-Mannequins-onlymannequinscom-Bad-Customer-Service-East-Orange-New-Jersey-1106116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Only Mannequins

my favorite company

AUTHOR: jessie k - ()

i have been ordering from only mannequins for 3 years now and i am very happy with the service i recive from them. however every time you order there could be issues with items being out of stock or not in the color you need. i have had my share of probloms with my orders but the good thing is THEY WILL FIX IT. they always make sure im happy and get what i need and if they make a mistake thay always correct it. during the chirstmas season they tend to get very busy so this could be why you have not recived a responce back yet. sometimes a second email will need to be sent. only mannequins is one of the cheapest sites i have EVER found online.. you wont find a lower price on mannequins anywhere. so dont give up on them so fast.  there a good company. but like any will make mistakes every once in awhile its impossible not to.  i hope all works out for you =)