Complaint Review: onlycashsurveys

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: tony — roanoke rapids North Carolina United States of America
onlycashsurveys
16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250 Encino, CA 91436 Internet United States of America

onlycashsurveys usamp, surveyhead they credited me for surveys taken then "invalid" them Internet

*Consumer Comment: onlycashsurveys.com

*Author of original report: Read

*Consumer Comment: onlycashsurveys.com

They have invalidated surveys I have taken (7) a total of $25.14 . they always blame the companies that they host the surveys for but after contacting the companies they blame , the other companies sent money to my paypal account and claimed they would investigate further and switch hosting companies. Onlycashsurveys doesn't appear to have any americans working for them and they NEVER site a reason for stealing my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onlycashsurveys/internet/onlycashsurveys-usamp-surveyhead-they-credited-me-for-surveys-taken-then-invalid-them-I-921060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onlycashsurveys

onlycashsurveys.com

AUTHOR: karl - (United States of America)

well I"m sorry you had a bad experience but I have had a more than decent working relationship with this site and will continue to give compliments accordingly along with the others I work with. I would reccomend onlycashsurvey,com to anyone.

Read

AUTHOR: tonyd - (United States of America)

I stated that at least 2 or 3 of the surveys that they invalidated I had saved the last page of each survey and contacted the companies that were involved and they all told me they never invalidated any of my surveys and all the companies paid me separately . Onlycashsurveys is staffed by crooks and liars and will screw anyone over to increase their bottom line.

onlycashsurveys.com

AUTHOR: karl - (United States of America)

I have been a member Of this survey site since August 2012. This company is a ligitmate site. it's payout is somewhat slow but they do pay...the reason for invalidation of completed surveys is either false information or not following terms of service. I have has a few invalidated myself but I'm sure I hurried through then and gave inaccurate info whitch they are able to detect..... here's a copy of my dashboard for  For this site. it'ds not a get rich quick scheme but it is ligit

My Statement

$0.00

Total Redemption Amount

$105.00

Sweepstakes Entries [?]

This is not bad for starting on Aug.8 of 2012.  might need to take a step back and reassess the way you use the site.