Complaint Review: onsitepowergenerators

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Chicago Illinois United States of America
onsitepowergenerators
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia United States of America

onsitepowergenerators distributedenergy Total lack of customer service WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our company Real Reviews

I purchased generator from this internet company. A week later I sent an email with the request about the status. I was told that the order will be processed in a week since they are still waiting for a part. A week later I emailed three more times without any answer. I had no choice but to contact PAYPAL. The same day I've received a reply from the company, stating that due to some storms in a different part of the country there is a delay. But my generator was suppose to be mailed out a week before?!?!

Craig is the owner of the company asked me to cancel a dispute and only then he will mail the generator. At this time there was no trust and I asked to cancel my order. Craig was extremely rude and told me either to cancel a dispute or I will be waiting for my refund for 30 days. How rude it is!!! Nice way to do business! I will not recommend to do business with this company as it can not be trusted. They had my phone number and they were able to call me. Up to now I didn't receive my refund from this company. There was no additional communication from this company and by they way they never apologized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onsitepowergenerators/WILLIAMSBURG-Virginia-23188/onsitepowergenerators-distributedenergy-Total-lack-of-customer-service-WILLIAMSBURG-Virgi-797334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onsitepowergenerators

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our company Real Reviews

AUTHOR: Distributed Energy Company - (United States of America)

Although no name is on this and we cannot determine who the customer is, I can assure you that we do our best to make customers happy.  We havn't been selling generators for over 12 years without keeping customers happy.  Just ask anyone who we shipped tractor trailer loads of generators to in hurricane affected areas during Irene, Ike, Katrina, ect.

Look at our feedback from more than 1000 customers.