Complaint Review: Ontrac Shipping

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: umustbetold@gmail.com — los angeles California U.S.A.
Ontrac Shipping
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Ontrac Shipping Fraud Poor Customer Service Incompetance Package Switching Grand Theft phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Ready To Help

*Author of original report: company promised ar resolution in the rebuttle , then never responded

*UPDATE Employee: Ready To Help

After being prompted to us Ontrac Shipping by a delivery person, I decided to try it for my west coast shipping needs. I shipped a small box but once it was scanned it showed as an envelope. I was told it was a type o and gave it no more thought until it was lost. This was a high dollar shipment . Ontrac said they would return it and never did, then they said file a claim , I did then they denied the claim. Now they are refusing to talk to me. I have no recourse with this company. SHIPPER BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ontrac-Shipping/phoenix-Arizona-/Ontrac-Shipping-Fraud-Poor-Customer-Service-Incompetance-Package-Switching-Grand-Theft-p-725441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ontrac Shipping

Ready To Help

AUTHOR: OnTrac Rob - (USA)

Hello,

I'll be happy to help. I do not show any messages from umustbetold@gmail.com. Please send the tracking number to rob@ontrac.com or webcustomerservice@ontrac.com and we will address your original comment.

Thank you.

company promised ar resolution in the rebuttle , then never responded

AUTHOR: umustbetold@gmail.com - (USA)

Ontrac:  Liars promised a resolution , never contacted me.

Ready To Help

AUTHOR: OnTrac Rob - (USA)

Hello,

My name is Rob and I work for OnTrac. Please send your tracking number to rob@ontrac.com and I will be happy to assist you.

For privacy reasons, please do not post the tracking number as a public response.

Thank you.