Complaint Review: oodle.com

• Updated: Sun, June 26, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — Boise Idaho United States of America
oodle.com
60 E 3rd Ave, Suite 410 San Mateo, California United States of America

oodle.com oodle.com Oodle's affiliate program ripped me off for thousands of dollars San Mateo, California

The Oodle affiliate program just screwed me out of thousands of dollars owed me because of what they called a 'violation of terms of service'. The affiliate program is supposed to pay me for ads of theirs that i place on my websites and when someone clicks on those ads, I get paid. I have been with them for 2 years getting payments and supplying traffic via their API which was initially approved by them 2 years ago. My websites have been sending them very good targeted traffic over the years and today they tell me that there has to be a 'powered by oodle' or something similar next to the ads and that all past clicks are no longer valid - meaning no payment (which is thousands of dollars).

I've had a suspicion that they had been underpaying us for the past 9 months when our revenue dropped 75% yet the amount of traffic we sent them was the same. They've looked at and approved my ads when i started and they are the same ads - clearly oodle ads because you go to oodle when clicked on. and now they dig up some obscure violation so they don't have to pay me. I'm tired of trying to make a living and have big companies like this think they can screw the little guy because they have high priced lawyers and claim technicalities. Bottom line is they can't be trusted and anyone can contact me for the full exact details. I have kept all of my emails from the.

Another example of how the little guy gets screwed. But i WILL post this on every forum i know AND contact the better business bureau and my attorney. This will be BAD press for them guaranteed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oodlecom/-San-Mateo-California-94401/oodlecom-oodlecom-Oodles-affiliate-program-ripped-me-off-for-thousands-of-dollars-San-745723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oodle.com