Complaint Review: OPEN

• Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: CCOL58 — Forney Texas United States of America
OPEN
Dallas, Texas United States of America

OPEN LOCKSMITH MOTO USA -LOCKSMITH- CAL RIP -OFF LOCKSMITHS OF ISRAEL Dallas, Texas

I locked myself out of our house March 15, 2012 at 8 pm, l I used my cell phone information assistance for a locksmith. I was given 972-813-0043 and they gave me OPEN LOCKSMITH MOTO 800-880-7608 and they sent out their technician
 818-259-9664 who I had a hard time understanding because of a language problem. And it took him 2-3 hours to arrive because of this problem had hard time following directions.
When he finally arrived he tried for 10 minutes to pick the lock but was un successful so he drilled the key hole out. And was told he would have to order another key sleeve, and it would probably take a couple of days, and was charged $371.29.
 He returned 5 days later with the key hole sleeve, and re- keyed the key hole to match my key. Took less than 20 minutes to do it. Then he charged me another  $375.00. I was never told there would be an additional  charge.
Thats a total price of $746.29 for a total of less than 1 hour work. I told him his charges were ridiculous and he said I dont set the prices.  I was never told the prices up front from the start because of his pretend language problem he never gave me his name, the directions he was coming to get to my house.  I have called several locksmith and the most I been quoted is $250 to do this same job. I was never quoted any price when he came out and I continued to ask him what this would cost  and the only time I got a price quote was when he finished
 I have been ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPEN-/Dallas-Texas-/OPEN-LOCKSMITH-MOTO-USA-LOCKSMITH-CAL-RIP-OFF-LOCKSMITHS-OF-ISRAEL-Dallas-Texas-858837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPEN