Complaint Review: Open Business Director LTD.

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: CS, Muskegon, MI — Muskegon Michigan United States of America
Open Business Director LTD.
225 Franklin st, 26th floor Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Open Business Director LTD. Yellow-Pages_usa deceptive practices, makes you think you are just updating an existing listing Boston, Massachusetts

At my workplace I received a yellow page listing fax to "update" or so I thought our listing. I receive other faxes work related on occasion, we were very busy that day. Stupidly I signed it!

Now we get a letter months later, they never send a bill or invoice stating just a letter that I personally owe $1188. At the bottom of this form is says "authorized signature" I cannot authorize anything!!! I did explain to Lily that I cannot "auth" anything due to my lack of power. That does not really matter they just want me to pay.  It also states it can be cancelled but, they will not let you and if they did the monies are still due for the listing they are pre billing for.

I did call and request it be cancelled the woman I spoke with said she would but I believe she is just a phone jockey so it never happened. I also looked up the listing and initially it was not there and when I pointed that out to them it suddenly appeared.

Since I will not and cannot pay them they are now turning it over to their "legal department" whatever that means.

Not really sure what will come of this, I did tell them to write off their loss like many other companies do because they will not get paid.

This company is a scam and I believe are getting away with it. They are using Facebooks name to promote themselves like they work together or something. They do not any way. If you receive a fax like this shred it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Open-Business-Director-LTD/Boston-Massachusetts-02110/Open-Business-Director-LTD-Yellow-Pagesusa-deceptive-practices-makes-you-think-you-are-1016433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Open Business Director LTD.