Complaint Review: opportunities unlimited publications (opp)

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: LMal3 — Freehold New Jersey United States of America
opportunities unlimited publications (opp)
1401 armour road, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

opportunities unlimited publications ,opp, Award Processing center Six Million dollars Money awarded Registration Pending $15,000.00 Kansas City, Missouri

Received a letter in an Express Courier Rush delivery envelop. Letter was a Presentation of Declaration of Decision to Nominate : (Me) Confirmed by Thomas Moore (Judge) Mitchell Wagner (Judge) Letter states that Winners Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over Six Million Dollars. My Name on the list for $15,000.00 to be awarded to me pending my registration. I read on to find that I have to answer a mathematical question: If I split a notice of award with a friend equally how much would each receive? and if I get this correct along with sending a $9.00 fee Then I believe I have to send $20.00 later on. Once I read every paragraph on the 2 pieces of paper I googled the company which brought me to this website. This seems to be a well played out scam. To everyone that receive these types of scams, please I hope you don't fall victim of a rip-off scam like this one. I read as well I can send a letter requesting them to not share my information with other companies they are associated with. Always do your research before sending any money to any company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/opportunities-unlimited-publications-opp/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9134/opportunities-unlimited-publications-opp-Award-Processing-center-Six-Million-dollars-Mon-929992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on opportunities unlimited publications (opp)