Complaint Review: optics fast

• Reported By: krisbers — dayton Ohio
optics fast
Internet USA

optics fast NO MONEY NO PRODUCT  Internet

I ordered glasses from this site. After a week of not receiving a confirmation number i requested a refund. I needed to find some glasses! I tried their toll free number, no one ever answers. The email responses are poorly written and often not in proper english for a "business". I have gotten nothing but the run around and my claims for a refund in the full amount will not be honored. ( I later found out my glasses are discontinued) So this was an order they could never fulfill to begin with. Please don't fall for their website. It has been an awful experience and I got had. After doing some research I am not the only one, there are hundreds like me. Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/optics-fast/internet/optics-fast-NO-MONEY-NO-PRODUCT-nbspInternet-1126936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on optics fast