Complaint Review: opticsfast.com

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: kingpoop — Seattle Washington United States of America
opticsfast.com
1204 Avenue U #1053, Brooklyn, New York 11229 Internet United States of America

opticsfast.com Becky S. I sent in my Gucci sunglasses for repair. I was charged for the service, but when my sunglassess arrived at my doorstep they were missing the right-side nose piece. Internet

I sent my Gucci sunglasses in for a complete repair and when they arrived back at my doorstep they were missing the right-side nose piece.  I did not send them to opticsfast in this condition and therefore requested this issue be corrected.  I took a picture and sent it to them showing what had happened and Becky S replied stating "They left here with a nose piece, not without".

After a number of failed emails back-n-forth i realized I had been a victim of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/opticsfastcom/internet/opticsfastcom-Becky-S-I-sent-in-my-Gucci-sunglasses-for-repair-I-was-charged-for-the-972412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on opticsfast.com