Complaint Review: opticsplanet.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Albion New York United States of America

opticsplanet.com Worst customer service ever, Liars!!! Internet, Internet

I ordered a rifle scope to mount on my new .22, they said it would take two days to get here.  I received an e-mail stating that it had shipped on monday.  Wednesday I called to get tracking number they said that it had not shipped, and that they had just received it themselves.  I was on hold for over an hour and a half, and had to take my son to football practice.  When I called the next day a girl named Sandy, who claimed to be a supervisor hung up on me.  I told them to cancel my order,  Im going somewhere that appreciates their customers more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/opticsplanetcom/internet/opticsplanetcom-Worst-customer-service-ever-Liars-Internet-Internet-766858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on opticsplanet.com