Complaint Review: Optimal Health Products

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — Spencer Massachusetts
Optimal Health Products
10701 Abercom St unit61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

Optimal Health Products Garcinia Cambrogia I canceled my order and was never told I had to also cancel the natural cleanse. I was billed twice Savannah Georgia

I ordered the Cambrogia along with the natural cleanse. When I canceled, I assumed because that was the only number I had to cancel, that both products were canceled. I received another bottle of the natural cleanse and called again. I was told that my account was indeed cancelled. I again received another bottle of the natural cleanse and called again and asked for a manager. I was told that I had to state that I also wanted to cancel the cleanse and there was nothing I could do.

I stressed my discontent and wanted to return the unopened product and was told that wasn't an option but she'd give me her 35% discount towards the bottle. Unbelievable!!! So now I have a confirmation number stating this account has been canceled. Never again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Health-Products-/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Optimal-Health-Products-Garcinia-Cambrogia-I-canceled-my-order-and-was-never-told-I-had-1100470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Health Products