Complaint Review: Optimal Health Products Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: sushi89 — Jersey City New Jersey
Optimal Health Products Inc.
10701 Abercorn St. Unit 10701 Savannah, Georgia USA

Optimal Health Products Inc. WARNING; Another Free Trial Scam from an Overpriced Product Savannah Georgia

*General Comment: RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE NON WILLING TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS

I was so excited to get a Free Trial Of Garcinia Cambogia that I forgot all about these Free Trial Scams. After I've finished ordering my free trial I tried to look for the price of one bottle to no avail. That's when I found the Rip-off report. Ther is no oprtion on the first site I went to to cancel.  Fortunately they sent a confirmation email where there's a link to their website.

Within 30 minutes after ordering I was succesful in cancelling my order. However, the last page has information about returning the bottle within 14 days from ordering otherwise they will charge me $78.94. I thought they would cancel the delivery as well because of the short timeframe of my order. I ordered very late at night so I made sure to call the next morning to confirm if they also cancelled the delivery.

Well, when I called CS the next day the rep said they have cancelled my "auto'delivery program" but not the delivery! Nothing on the site mentioned of the auto-delivery. I just found out here unless it was way way down the page, in fine print and never noticed it because of their many Ads.

Would you believe she won't transfer me to her supervisor despite my constant request which to me is unheard of. I think this is intentional so in case their product doesn't reach their office within 14 days of ordering they will charge my credit card for a single bottle worth $78.94!!! The CS informed me that I won't have to pay postage but just write on the package "return to sender". But they have specific instruction on how to return the product and now I have to pay for express mail to make sure it will reach their office on time.

I have to give the poor CS rep a piece of my mind. She sounded so young so maybe she's so naive of what a scam their company is. I will update this complaint when the Garcinia Cambogia bottle arrives. Hopefully not close to the deadline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc-WARNING-Another-Free-Trial-Scam-from-an-Overpriced-Product-1094569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Health Products Inc.

#1 General Comment

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE NON WILLING TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS

AUTHOR: Louise - ()

I called in today 2x's to find out why i was being charged for this product, i called in on May 29, 2014 asking to have this order cancelled spoke Jackson who said he could has cancelled the order not a problem asked if there was anything else he could do i said nothing we hung up, , so i called back on June 2, 2014 1st thing in the morning spoke to Tyman just to make sure it was cancelled, i had a funny feeling, he said it was not cancelled and that he would cancel it, then i see the full price was charged to my cc, so i called back spoke to Chester June 4th, 2014 at 11:30a.m. i found him very rude always speaking over me while i was trying to speak, sorry to interrupt you while i was speaking, i asked if i could speak with a manager and all he could say was that ALL OF THE MANAGERS ARE IN AVERY IMPORTANT MEETING RIGHT NOW, so i then asked for a supervisor he said we have none, then he hung up 11:39a.m. So i called back got another rep Shasnyea at 11:47 who started speaking immediately with an attitude, then said that i was not letting her speak when i was already speaking to her letting her know what had happened all i got was MAM YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME EXPLAIN, i asked to speak to a supervisor and first she said we don't have any and then she put me on hold when the person started to speak on the line again it was someone different Marvin, he said well i can offer you a 35% refund, you’re kidding right. Then he says as a good will gesture that he will give me a 50% refund, I have to pay for their stupidass mistakes!! then Marvin there is no record of my 1st call (of course not) and said that i could return the item to OPTIMAL HEALTH RETURNS PO BOX 500 RPO STEELS W NORTH YORK ONT M3J 0J8? Now if you are from Canada you will notice the address, and then when i get the RMA notice it says to have the item returned to: COST FULFILLMENT c/o GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XT RETURNS 10701 ABERCORN ST UNIT 61553 Savannah GA 31420 USA and that their customer service team is available to assist at 855-986-2646.

Well if you are reading this HOPEFULLY PRIOR TO ORDERING you will take note of all the complaints, i know this is a rebuttal but at least it is here. THIS COMPANY LIKE OTHERS FROM THE STATES ONLY WANTS YOU MONEY AND IS NOT WILLING TO ASSIST THEIR CUSTOMERS. I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH HOW THE STATES RUN THESE COMPANIES.