Complaint Review: Optimal Health Products Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: sushi89 — Jersey City New Jersey
Optimal Health Products Inc.
10701 Abercorn St. Unit 10701 Savannah, Georgia USA

Optimal Health Products Inc. WARNING; Another Free Trial Scam from an Overpriced Product Savannah Georgia

I was so excited to get a Free Trial Of Garcinia Cambogia that I forgot all about these Free Trial Scams. After I've finished ordering my free trial I tried to look for the price of one bottle to no avail. That's when I found the Rip-off report. Ther is no oprtion on the first site I went to to cancel.  Fortunately they sent a confirmation email where there's a link to their website.

Within 30 minutes after ordering I was succesful in cancelling my order. However, the last page has information about returning the bottle within 14 days from ordering otherwise they will charge me $78.94. I thought they would cancel the delivery as well because of the short timeframe of my order. I ordered very late at night so I made sure to call the next morning to confirm if they also cancelled the delivery.

Well, when I called CS the next day the rep said they have cancelled my "auto'delivery program" but not the delivery! Nothing on the site mentioned of the auto-delivery. I just found out here unless it was way way down the page, in fine print and never noticed it because of their many Ads.

Would you believe she won't transfer me to her supervisor despite my constant request which to me is unheard of. I think this is intentional so in case their product doesn't reach their office within 14 days of ordering they will charge my credit card for a single bottle worth $78.94!!! The CS informed me that I won't have to pay postage but just write on the package "return to sender". But they have specific instruction on how to return the product and now I have to pay for express mail to make sure it will reach their office on time.

I have to give the poor CS rep a piece of my mind. She sounded so young so maybe she's so naive of what a scam their company is. I will update this complaint when the Garcinia Cambogia bottle arrives. Hopefully not close to the deadline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Optimal-Health-Products-Inc-WARNING-Another-Free-Trial-Scam-from-an-Overpriced-Product-1094569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Health Products Inc.