notable

Complaint Review: OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC.

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ron L — CINCINNATI Ohio
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC.
73055-427 N TATNALL ST. WILMINGTON, Delaware USA

OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. PYXT GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XT NATURAL CLEANSE PLUS "FREE TRIAL" BOGUS OFFER RECURRING AUTO SHIPMENT AND BILLING WILMINGTON Delaware

*Author of original report: FINE PRINT

*General Comment: You failed to read

I ordered this weight loss product sold under the pretence "free trial; just pay shipping. I payed $4.95 for the garcinia cambogia wich came as two bottles of 60 capsules each instructions to take one capsule twice a day. They promoted a second product of natural colon cleanser to boost results for an additional $1.95 shipping which came as one bottle of 60 capsules, two capsules a day for 30 days. So we have here a 60 day supply of the garcinia cambogia xt and a 30 day supply of the natural colon cleanser and the pretext that this is a "FREE TRIAL" offer. My credit card was charged for the shipping charges immediately and I recieved the product in less than a week. I had only had and used the products for about 10 days when I recieve a call from my credit card company about suspicious charges. The supplement company had charged my credit card $78.94 and the contact phone # given to my credit card company was not in service so I went ahead and filed a fraud complaint. [continued below]....

..... After filing a complaint with my credit card company, I went over the labels of the bottles with a magnifying glass and found a phone # which I called and a completely automated system allowed me to cancel my recurring subscription. The cancellation process was so easy that I could tell that it was an expected scenario for a product that isnt worth the bottle they put it in. The problem is that there is no actual free trial period; they run the initial charges through and as soon as those clear, they bill you another $78.94 and ship you another months supply which will continue unless you find the tiny little phone # on the label and cancel. 855-986-2646 THERE IS NO "FREE TRIAL"!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTIMAL-HEALTH-PRODUCTS-INC/WILMINGTON-Delaware-19801-2230/OPTIMAL-HEALTH-PRODUCTS-INC-PYXT-GARCINIA-CAMBOGIA-XT-NATURAL-CLEANSE-PLUS-FREE-TRIAL-1123192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC.

FINE PRINT

AUTHOR: Ron L - ()

True; I am to blame for my own ignorance in that I fell for misleading advertisement and FINE PRINT DETAILS of the offer.    I am not a child and should have known that when it looks to good to be true that it always is.     I did have the honesty to contact my credit card company and withdrwaw my complaint after I was able to call and cancel the "free membership."    I am more than happy to return all unused product if provided with instructions on how to do so.

#2 General Comment

You failed to read

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

No you failed to read the terms and conditions of the offer. The "free trial" is a "free trial membership". You did not call and cancel within the 14 days of the trial period. Since you did not call and cancel in that time frame they processed your order in accordance to what YOU agreed to by not canceling.

Now YOU are the scammer and the thief. You have their product and you have your money. Pretty much shows you for the scammer YOU really are. Because you failed to do your part and cancel and it's somehow their fault. You should be ashamed of yourself for both your ignorance and for the simple fact that you CANNOT READ! Or ashamed that that this whole issue was all your fault and you feel it's perfectly alright to blame others because you are the screw up.

stupid little child......get off the web and leave it for the adults. Atleast a adult will take responsibility for their own screw up.