Complaint Review: OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS.COM

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: Pat — Hazlehurst Mississippi
OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS.COM
10701 ABERCORN ST UNIT61553 SAVANNAH, GA. 31420 SAVANNAH, Georgia USA

OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS.COM PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOT ONLY SCAMMED ME, I DOES'NT WORK SAVANNAH Georgia

I ordered Pure Garcinia Cambogia on a trial baisis for 4.95. late in Aug. on Sept. 3rd they charged my bank account $99.98. I recieved the product Aug 22nd. then on Sept. 25th they charge my account $99.98 again. I recieved another shipment on sept. 22nd.  not only did I not want the product that did nothing for me, they took out recurring LARGE amounts, It bounced my bills,I ve notices for $35.00 for each bounce.  This trial has cost me more money than its worth. And it did'nt work. It was supposed to be a trial, then IF i chose to reorder then I reorder. Instead it has cost me more money than I have. Im on a fixed income so it will take awhile  to fix this mess. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. People beware. Pat

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTIMAL-HEALTH-PRODUCTSCOM/SAVANNAH-Georgia-31420/OPTIMAL-HEALTH-PRODUCTSCOM-PURE-GARCINIA-CAMBOGIA-NOT-ONLY-SCAMMED-ME-I-DOESNT-WORK-SA-1088177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS.COM