Complaint Review: Optimal Stack

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Russ — Pooler Georgia
Optimal Stack
14603 East Mncrieff Place Suite 100 Aurora , Colorado USA

Optimal Stack 2Chads Fullfillment False advertisement/ returned product instantly, refund has been promised for 2 months...still waiting Aurora Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Optimal Stack Customer Care

I ordered the product  that was advertised for free, that you only pay for shipping. Received the product and noticed my account was debited the full amount.  I immediately contacted the company and returned the product.  I returned it insured with receipt requested with proof of delivery.  I contacted the compay several weeks later requesting the refund, was told the product was recieved and iit would take up to 30 days to receive the refund.  I waited an month and called back, was told at that time 3-7 more days.  A week later I called back and was told it was sent up to corporate and would be another 5-7 more days.  Waited a couple of weeks and called back.   Was told this time a check would be cut but would take an additional 30 Days. I requested to speak with the supervisor and was then connected to Rick B. After getting the same response from him, I asked for that in writing via email or letter, was told they could not give that to me that they did not have access to outgoing email. I asked if they had a pen and paper but did not get a response. I asked for the corporate phone number and was told they didn't have it.  I requested the corporate address, was told they didn't have it but was given the email address  of support@optimalstack.com.  I have waited over 2 months and told another 30 days.  I believe this is a scam and wonder if I will ever be refunded. Don't buy from Optimal Stack. SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Stack/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Optimal-Stack-2Chads-Fullfillment-False-advertisement-returned-product-instantly-refund-1088741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Stack

Optimal Stack Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Optimal Stack is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in the following policies:

- A 30-day money back guarantee.  If you’re not satisfied with the product for any reason at all, simply let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund.  No questions asked.

- A free 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it before purchasing it.  Again, if for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, please contact customer service and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

Please note that while this is a free trial, it is not a free sample.   It wouldn’t be viable for us to send out thousands and thousands of free bottles every month, but we can offer a trial period on the product so there’s no risk for our customers and they have ample opportunity to try it to see if it’s right for them.  A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Optimal Stack month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.

These results are a reality of Optimal Stack’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Taurine, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Arginine, and Alpha-Ketoglutarate that was designed to boost stamina, strength, intensity, energy, and focus.

Our corporate mailing address:

Optimal Stack
6330 North Washington Street #8
Denver, CO 80216

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-866-330-2928.  Our customer care department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Optimal Stack, and we look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.

Best Regards,