Complaint Review: Optimal Stack

• Reported By: Melissa — Oneida Tennessee
Optimal Stack
6330 North Washington Street #8 Denver, Colorado USA

Optimal Stack Rip Off & Horrible Customer Service Denver Colorado

I ordered supplements from this company and cancelled before the trial. I was told to send the new bottle back when I received it and I never did. After a few weeks of waiting, I call them back to let them know I never received the shipment. Customer service called me a liar and hung the phone up. I called back 2 times and got the same representative who persisted on arguing with me and refused to allow me to talk to anyone else. Now I am out $70. I hope that $70 is worth all this hassle. I plan to share this horrible experiece with everyone that I can. I have never been treated so badly while trying to resolve this issue where I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optimal-Stack/Denver-Colorado-80216/Optimal-Stack-Rip-Off-Horrible-Customer-Service-Denver-Colorado-1125344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimal Stack