Complaint Review: optimum one Health

• Reported By: GTaylor — Harrisonville Missouri
optimum one Health
P.O. Box 9306 Garden City, NY , Select State/Province USA

optimum one Health fraudulant, untrustworthy, dishonest, Garden City New York

I was looking for major medical insurance for myself that would not completely break the bank as I am a single mother. I was contacted by an agent who said he had found me a great deal based on the few medical questions he had asked me. Upon telling me that my plan would be 202.xx a month I was shocked but he went on to ensure me that I had full coverage for almost everything imaginable. I went ahead with purchasing the plan although it took me 2 paychecks to save up. Upon getting my membership cards, I attempted to log online to review my membership and was unable to. I called the company to find out why, and they discovered that the agent had entered my information wrong, which was also why i did not get emails from the company. Upon fixing this problem I logged on and found out that the plan i supposably covered was indeed not what I was paying for. The plan i had was extremely limited and covered so little that it was not worth the money i was paying monthly. I called the company and cancelled my policy immediately. At least the customer care team was decent when i told them why I felt the need to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/optimum-one-Health/Select-StateProvince/optimum-one-Health-fraudulant-untrustworthy-dishonest-Garden-City-New-York-1103687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on optimum one Health