Complaint Review: Optin Lists Group

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Tamas Mezosi — Budapest
Optin Lists Group
Wilshire Blvd #24227 Los Angeles, California USA

Optin Lists Group Optinlist Group, Steve Wall How Steve Wall from Optin Lists Group ripped $2200 USD off of me Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Still no response

*Author of original report: Refund received!

Hi, this is Tamas Mezosi and I'm writing this ripoff report to warn every fellow internet marketers to avoid the company called Optin Lists Group (www.optinlistsgroup.com) and their account manager Steve Wall like PLAGUE!

My story in a nutshell:

In May 2013 I was approached by one of their account managers, Steve Wall on LinkedIn as I was looking for email database providers in a number of email marketing groups.

We were chatting for more than a month about the details of some possible test campaigns, and finally I ordered them for a grand total of 1,600 Euros that is approximately the equivalent of $2,200 USD.

As the provider of the service, Optin Lists Group asked me to pay in advance, and as I trusted the account manager, Steve, I wired the money.

Meanwhile they started sending me the test emails but suddenly they evaporated from the ether; they never delivered the service I ordered from them, and for months they haven't repled to anyof my emails. [continued below]....

Recently I started posting in LinkedIn email marketing groups to find fellow victims of these scamsters, and all of a sudden, Steve and his colleague named Donald Brown contacted me again and promised to refund all of my money, but they still haven't refunded it.

So my advice to all of you who are thinking right now to order anything from them:

However, if you've too been ripped off by them, feel free to join our group on LinkedIn here: Ripped Off By Optin Lists Group!

We're joining forces in this group to file a joint complaint at the FBI subsidiary Internet Crime Complaint Center.

I wish you much success on your internet marketing journey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optin-Lists-Group/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Optin-Lists-Group-Optinlist-Group-Steve-Wall-How-Steve-Wall-from-Optin-Lists-Group-rippe-1132109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optin Lists Group

Still no response

AUTHOR: Nadh - ()

Having seen this report. I thought the company would have improved, but they don't seem to mind a bad name. Hoepfully other can join me lawsuit.

Refund received!

AUTHOR: Tamas Mezosi - ()

I'm updating my Ripoff Report as - after 9 months of unfulfilled promises - I finally received the refund from Optin Lists Group (actually the company who refunded the money is named SAGACIOUS GROUP INC).

My victory was due to the fact that I let them know about that my Ripoff Report had ranked #2 on Google for the keyword "Optin Lists Group" within 2 days, and also my 'Scam Alert' video got more than 1,500 views and lots of likes and subscribers in very few days.

I promised Steve that I would delete the Youtube video and my LinkedIn group posts about them if I get the refund; I've done it, and now consider this case closed.