Complaint Review: options credit

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Bob — Alberta
options credit
, British Columbia Canada

options credit Don Antle Don Pocket my money instead or distributing to my creditors Surrey British Columbia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Options credit

*General Comment: Report the Fraud ASAP

I have to support your allegation Ron

I have experience first hand

I sign up with Options Credit and left them but realized later that some of my creditors did not get paid like Don confirm.

After multiples emails trying to get those creditors paid or retrieve my money to pay them ,no response from Don.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/options-credit/British-Columbia/options-credit-Don-Antle-Don-Pocket-my-money-instead-or-distributing-to-my-creditors-Surr-1125917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on options credit

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Options credit

AUTHOR: Karen Antle - ()

Ron i am sorry about your misfortune. This is Karen Antle. If anyone would like to speak to me please call me at (((REDACTED))).

I am an ex-employee of Options Credit.

#2 General Comment

Report the Fraud ASAP

AUTHOR: Hal Mcleod - ()

Bob: Please report your fraud to the Vancouver Police Dept. (contact Constable Nizher) and Consumer Protection BC. They are close to putting Don Antle away and your evidence will just add to their case. Don't hesitate, do it now!