Complaint Review: Optionsxo.com

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: RipoffShutdown — Georgia
Optionsxo.com
DOLCE FORMULA LTD - Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 vicksburg, Mississippi USA

www.Optionsxo.com They cancelled my withdrawal and asked for a phone number vicksburg Mississippi

I requested a withdrawal and they cancelled my withdrawal. I made video on exactly what happened, and showing the proof.

After cancelling my withdrawal they said they needed my phone number, which was on my account tab. They don't allow you to place trades when you would like, and a wierd message will show, " the price has changed" so you miss out on  good trading opportunities.

Do not trade with this broker if you don't want a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Optionsxocom/vicksburg-Mississippi-39180/wwwOptionsxocom-They-cancelled-my-withdrawal-and-asked-for-a-phone-number-vicksburg-Mis-1129935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optionsxo.com