Complaint Review: Opulent Jewelers

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By:
Opulent Jewelers
801 W Street Rd Feasterville, Pennsylvania USA

Opulent Jewelers Platnum Auctions Sold me a counterfeit Cartier Love Bracelet on eBay and refused to refund my money Feasterville Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Update

I purchased a white gold Cartier Love bracelet from Platnum Auctions aka Opulent Jewelers on eBay.  I was assured that if I was not happy with the bracelet's authenticity, I would be able to return it within a 14 week time period for a full return of my money.  The bracelet is clearly not authentic, as I own an authentic bracelet that I bought personally from Cartier.  When comparing the bracelets side-by-side it is obvious that the bracelet Platnum Auctions aka Opulent Jewelers sold me is not authentic.

They refused to refund my money claiming the bracelet is real.  I then took the bracelet to Cartier where they confirmed the fact that the bracelet is counterfeit.  I approached Platnum Auctions aka Opulent Jewelers again and they refused a refund again.  The bottom line is they will sell you a non-authentic, counterfeit bracelet and if you decide to send it back, they will refuse your return.  If you do not want to be ripped off like me and stuck with a counterfeit love bracelet, please do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opulent-Jewelers/Feasterville-Pennsylvania-19503/Opulent-Jewelers-Platnum-Auctions-Sold-me-a-counterfeit-Cartier-Love-Bracelet-on-eBay-and-1092793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opulent Jewelers

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Upon additional correspondence with Platnum Auctions aka Opulent Jewelers, I went back to Cartier and had my bracelet appraised again.  The bracelet purchased from Platnum Auctions is of an previous bracelet design (loose screws) and slightly different than the updated Love Bracelet (with screws attached).  The subsequent appraisal confirmed that the bracelet I purchased from Platnum Auctions aka Opulent Jewelers is authentic.  My previous statements were misguided and I retract them 100%.