Complaint Review: 'opulentdelicacy.com'

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: SANJAY B — LOSANGELS California
'opulentdelicacy.com'
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, California USA

'opulentdelicacy.com' LENT GET PAID TO READ EMAIL / PAY PER CLICK / PAID TO CLICK Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: falk/ scam site

i am  ONION upgrade member of ( OpulentDelicacy.com PTR ) and i paid fee $ 12.38 USD and i have complited my earning according  there terms and condication  and ITS  giving time 30 days has over from 1 YEAR  but i could not receive any amount in my  liberty reserve account OR PAYPAL THIS SITE DISCRIPTION / TYPE OF BUSINESS  IS - GET PAID TO READ EMAIL.

I AM WAITING YOUR POSSITIVE RESPONCE  FOR MY RECOVER BELLOW FUND
USER - sanjay0

Cash Earnings

Direct Earnings:$426,113.0000Downline Earnings:$589,835.7000Total Earnings:$591,948.7000

Account Transactions

PaidToClick 2500 Clicks $36,000.0000
PaidToClick 2500 Clicks $36,000.0000
Banner Impressions Expose 20000 Times $24,000.0000
Total Cash Debits: $424,000.0000

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/opulentdelicacycom/Los-Angeles-California-90064/opulentdelicacycom-LENT-GET-PAID-TO-READ-EMAIL-PAY-PER-CLICK-PAID-TO-CLICK-Los-Ang-1095910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 'opulentdelicacy.com'

falk/ scam site

AUTHOR: SANJAY BANERJEE - ()

I joined opulentdelicacy.com on june  and upgraded my membership on june 23rd and they sent me an email asking me to respond to this email after one month to make a payment request and i did it today and they emailed me on july 16th saying when we receive my payment request we will validate my account and begin the payment process then we will send you an email to inform you after completing your payment on there website in there description it says it takes 24 hrs for them to process the payment and send it to my paypal account i don't believe they have any intention of paying me anything i need help to put a stop to them before they scam others like me

user - sanjay001