acquired

Complaint Review: orange offer cell phone buyer

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: sheron — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
orange offer cell phone buyer
chicago, Illinois United States of America

orange offer cell phone buyer i sent orange offer my cell phone in return they sent me a $65 check i cashed it at a check cashing place and it bounced and they called me letting me know that this was a closed account so i had to p chicago, Illinois

I sent this company called orange offer cell phone company who buy cell phones my cell phone they sent me a check for $80.00 i cashed the checked at a check cashing place and they later called me to tell me that the checked bounced it was a closed account they now have my cell phone and i have to pay them back . please let me join in any class action suit to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orange-offer-cell-phone-buyer/chicago-Illinois-/orange-offer-cell-phone-buyer-i-sent-orange-offer-my-cell-phone-in-return-they-sent-me-a-1016685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orange offer cell phone buyer