Complaint Review: Orbitel Communications

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Edward E. — Gilbert Arizona
Orbitel Communications
21116 N. John Wayne Pkwy. Maricopa, Arizona USA

Orbitel Communications Orbitel Communications bullies loyal customer into paying bill sent to collections after verifying account was closed and paid in full Maricopa Arizona

My wife and I had been customers of Orbitel for over 5 years...the entire time we lived in Maricopa. Never had any problems with service and never missed a single payment. We moved to Gilbert, AZ in November and had to shut off our service. We paid our last bill and re-verified when we dropped off our equipment that our account was closed and paid in full. All of a sudden I start getting calls from a collections agency in March stating we owe $72.00 and this delinquency has been reported to the credit agencies. When I called Orbitel, they said "you know you have to pay your bills, right???" We explained that 2 people confirmed that our account was paid in full when we moved out of Maricopa and we have not received any bills since then (even though we have mail forwarding). They representative told me that we would have to pay or our credit would be damaged. I have perfect credit and I was forced to pay to get the listing off of my credit report. This is a poor way to do business and disgraceful way to treat your customers (now former customer). I will be sharing my experience with all of my friends and former neighbors in Maricopa in the hopes that they will disconnect their service as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitel-Communications/Maricopa-Arizona-85139/Orbitel-Communications-Orbitel-Communications-bullies-loyal-customer-into-paying-bill-sen-1130610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitel Communications