Complaint Review: Orbitz

Orbitz
500 W. Madison, Suite 1000 Chicago, Illinois USA

Orbitz Does not guarantee price match as it advertises on site Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Orbitz

Booked on Orbitz.com because I was under the impression that they would honor the best price guarantee. However, the following day I found my vacation package significantly less on another travel site. When I called to get the best price match, they denied my refund because I had booked my trip as a vacation package. When I asked where does it say that vacation packages are not included in the best price match,

I was informed that I must click on a very small font link at the very bottom of the page. This link would take me to the rules regarding best match. What a joke! Best price is plastered all over their website! That is misleading advertising! When I tried to cancel I was denied and given a cancellation fee. What a joke. I will never ever book through Orbitz again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orbitz/Chicago-Illinois-60661/Orbitz-Does-not-guarantee-price-match-as-it-advertises-on-site-Chicago-Illinois-1100864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbitz

Orbitz

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - ()

Hi Mugzie,

My name is Lynn, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,