Complaint Review: orchard bank credit card

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: medic1022 — brooklyn New York United States of America
orchard bank credit card
p.o. box 80084 salinas, California United States of America

orchard bank credit card ripoff salinas, California

I initially had to call because I had not received my card in the 14 day time frame.  I received my card on April 17 or 18 but wasn't made aware that my billing cycle started on the 19th of the month.  I tried to make a payment online because I had a returned payment on May 7.  I log in and they closed my account.  When I called the customer service line, I was told that I was 2 months behind in payments.  When I made them aware of the fact that I didn't receive the card until one or two days before they stated the billing cycle ended, they said they counted the day that they issued me the card.  I then told the representative that I had to call on March 29th because I hadn't received the card and how could I be charged with non-payment if I didn't receive the card until one or two days before the billing cycle and didn't have a payment address or acess to online account management.  she said there was nothing that could be done.  I told her I was filing a complaint with the better business bureau in California and New York and that I would recommend no one do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orchard-bank-credit-card/salinas-California-93912/orchard-bank-credit-card-ripoff-salinas-California-734007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orchard bank credit card