Complaint Review: orchard bank(owned by capital )

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: tileman1 — claymont Delaware United States of America
orchard bank(owned by capital )
p.o. box 88000 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

orchard bank(owned by capital ) charge my credit card a late charge of 25.00 for my last payment,which was made on line Baltimore Maryland

the bank charged my credit card with a 25.00 late charge for my last payment. the payment was due on oct.2,2012 and was paid on line sept.29,2012  The bank received the payment according to my bank on oct.1,2012 but didnt credit my account until oct.4,2012   I have called and they wont credit bank the late charge,even though i have proof by my bank shows the electronic debit on my account.

They are doing this to rip-off the public,for my charges,even though their making prently of money on credit cards.
I have never had a late charge with this card holder and they admit my account has been very good!

I have determined to close the account,but the late they wont  get from me, and i will post the reason with the credit bureau

Vincent
Claymont,DE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orchard-bankowned-by-capital-/Baltimore-Maryland-/orchard-bankowned-by-capital-charge-my-credit-card-a-late-charge-of-2500-for-my-last-957244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orchard bank(owned by capital )