Complaint Review: orderlegalsteroids.com

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Swess — Columbiana Ohio
orderlegalsteroids.com
Columbiana, Ohio USA

orderlegalsteroids.com muscle labs USAMuscleLabs usaOrderlegalsteroids.comAngelo Sorice Muscle chem labsMilitant Scam artist, Ripoff, Fraud, Wraning!!, Manufactures knock offs of reputable brands Columbiana Ohio

*General Comment: Remove Slander

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: UPDATED: Facts

Richard Wyant runs one of the biggest internet scams when it comes to the supplement industry. He "manufactures" fraudulent products (most likely out of his living room). He simply slaps a poorly crafted label on a bottle of who knows what. He tried to destroy reputable company names like Swess Pharma who till this day he impersonates. Not only is this extremely dangerous to the consumer its extremely illegal. But I guess its not a big surprise coming from an individual with a record that looks like this;

According to public record, he has

53 court records,1 felony,11 misdemeanors,
complicity 1994,
agravated burglary 1994,
civil judgement 2012 (
Mahoning County Ohio Court Records),
judgement in Youngstown Ohio court for $134. [continued below]....

.....00 in 2009,
Domestic Violence also in 1995 in Columbiana County.

Reposts of Richard J Wyants scams can be found all over the internet, It is a wonder why this man with no morals or regard for others is not behind bars as we speak. He has completely desimated the good names of credible companies. Here are just a few of the sites he his affiliated with and sells his conterfited products.

Stay away from muscle labs USA

Orderlegalsteroids.com

Angelo sorice seller on amazon

Muscle chem labs

Militant muscle

Muscle superstore on amazon

And there are many more. I have also found reports of Richard Wyant ripping off and impersonating other popular companys as well. Here is the kicker, this a** **** has web site ( url thewyantfoundation.com/) with a header "Making a Difference feels good", Well Wyant , your making a difference alright but not the kind of difference to be proud of. On his web site he states  "Helping individuals self improve or take action on an idea,concept or vision is his true passion" Just like he does right? He takes a true passion in creating fradulant products and taking the hard earned money of individuals in echange for a bottle of...well we dont know whats in the bottles do we.

THIS MAN BELONGS BEHIND BARS!! Please contact me you would like more information please to help putt this criminal behind bars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orderlegalsteroidscom/Columbiana-Ohio/orderlegalsteroidscom-muscle-labs-USAMuscleLabs-usaOrderlegalsteroidscomAngelo-Sorice-M-1077834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orderlegalsteroids.com

#1 General Comment

Remove Slander

AUTHOR: Vince S. - ()

Hi,

My name is Vince and I am a manager with Swess Pharma. We are requesting your removal of your comments in regards to our company as I am sure you are well aware it is 100% false and slanderous. The number one fact, no representatives from our company are the original poster to this forum. Secondly, your statements regarding our company as "failed" are totally false as we have now celebrated our 24th successful year in business. Third, Your post regarding not doing business with our company is only partly true, as it was OUR choice not to do business with your company due to the fact you have used our trademarked brand names to market your company in the past without our prior authorization or approval. Fourth, before posting ownership information regarding a company, perhaps, you should know the actual owner and not post false information. Finally, we highly scrutinize to the full extent of the law the slanderous remarks regarding our products. Our products are well documented as being the best in the industry, except for bias slanderous fake reviews posted on a review website owned by the above said company. I will not name website names, as I have more integrity.

Perhaps in the future, if you have a rip off reports or complaints on your company, you should actually investigate the report and poster before slanderizing another company. The tasteless comments on this thread is another reason why our company would not do business with you nor someone like the OP ever.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

UPDATED: Facts

AUTHOR: RJW Business Development - ()

Hi, I am Richard J. Wyant ,depicted in this photo with my 9 year old daughter. That alone speaks volumes of the character of the individual who posted these false claims.

Aside from my home address and name, none of this information is correct. I have no criminal record. In fact I am not only a seasoned hunter, but I am a licensed Federal FireArm License holder because I am a gun collector. I have videos all over youtube.

Based on the poster's name: "Swess", I have determined that this is an individual who feels he was in direct competiton with one of our clients. A supplier of over hyped vitamin supplements called "Swess Pharma Labs", owned by Gregory Gavin and Amanda O'dell.

Let me start by saying this, I do not own any of the websites mentioned. I am a private contractor, business developer, online marketing specialist and investor that works with website based businesses only. We own thousands of .com's, which I sell to the highest bidder. We may own the .com's , but we do not own the websites devloped. We retain ownership of the ".com" ntil the principle business owner(s) pays off our investment. It is a matter of leverage.

"Swess Pharma Labs" was a business we chose not to invest in due to their very poor business practices,overhyped product claims and low potential to develop any company profitability. Their business failed, and we made that prediction early on.

This post assures me we made the right decisionm in not doing business with these individuals.

The fact's are, We did choose to do business with the businesses named within the title of this post. Swess Pharma felt these were his competitors. Aside from this post, these companies named within this title in fact have ZERO COMPLAINT ISSUES.

The poster of these false claims are clearly bidder individuals and have no morals or  ethics. The image of myself with my daughter is simply classless. To attack "The Wyant Foundation" is even worst. The Wyant Foundation does not accept or request donations. The foundation is soley funded by myself and my family. We only give, we do not ask for contributions or donations.

In defense of the companies mentioned within the title, they have no complaint issues at all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this entry :)

Best Wishes to you all.