Complaint Review: organize.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer Hall — Margate Florida
6895 Airport Dr Riverside, California USA

organize.com storage.com Ordered and paid for product, never received entire order Riverside California

I ordered online products through this company and payed through Paypal. I ordered 2/3/2014 but didnt received product till a few weeks after. When I received them I only received a partial order. The largest, most expensive part of the order never came. I thought that it would ship separately and waited about a week still nothing. Tried calling the company, went to answering machine and no response. I sent emails and they just come back undeliverable. I appealed to Paypal to get my money back and they said they could do nothing since it was past the time period. Now I have no product and I'm out $75 plus shipping fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/organizecom/Riverside-California-92504/organizecom-storagecom-Ordered-and-paid-for-product-never-received-entire-order-Rivers-1144394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on organize.com