Complaint Review: Original Keyless .com

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Huntsville Al — Huntsville Alabama
Original Keyless .com
Prescott, Arizona USA

Original Keyless .com Rec'd old worn out remote that I paid $102.49 for. returned, and 37 days later have not received refund Prescott Arizona

*Author of original report: Original Keyless Still no refund after 3 1/2 months

I ordered a keyless remote for a 1997 Volvo and paid them $102.49.  They sent me n old, worn out remote full of gouges and scratches.  A brand new remote from the Volvo dealer cost $132.00.  For the price I paid I was expecting a new looking remote not one old a worn out.

I returned the remote with in the the 14 day window to return items.  I picked the remote up from the post office on Sept 30, 2013 and returned it on Oct 2, 2013.  The tracking from the post office shows it was delivered on Oct. 9, 2013.

Today is Nov. 16, 2013 and I still have not heard from them or received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Keyless-com/Prescott-Arizona-86312/Original-Keyless-com-Recd-old-worn-out-remote-that-I-paid-10249-for-returned-and-37-1099991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Keyless .com

Original Keyless Still no refund after 3 1/2 months

AUTHOR: Beverly - ()

Original Keyless Still no refund 3 1/2 months after return of item Prescott Valley Arizona

I wrote a Rip Off report on this site 11/19/2013 (I received an old worn out remote for my volvo and paid $102.49 for it returned it and no refund).

On 11/21/2013 I received an email from Tech Support at Original Keyless stating they have no record of ever receiving the returned remote.  On 11/25/2013 I sent them the tracking information and name of person who signed for the package.

I sent a follow up email on 12/5/2013 asking about the status of my refund but I have not heard from them or received a refund to date (1/26/2014).