Complaint Review: ORIGINAL MATTRESS FACTORY

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: DocQuack31 — Poinciana Florida
ORIGINAL MATTRESS FACTORY
3840 E. State Road 436 Apopka, Florida USA

ORIGINAL MATTRESS FACTORY Bad Product, Poor Service, Failure to comply with warranty Apopka Florida

I bought a King Size Mattress for the Original Mattress Factory.  I put in a complaint about the mattress.  It does not feel good, it develop deep indents in it.  The mattress was looked at by a service representative.  I was informed that there was nothing wrong with the mattress.

Since then the mattress as gotten worse to sleep on.  I put a report on this site about three weeks ago.  I received a letter for the Original Mattress Factory that I would have to haul the mattress to their factory, have the mattress cut open, watch the mattress being repaired, then haul it home and I would be without a mattress for three days.

I walk with a cane and have a service dog.  I would like to know how I am suppose to haul a mattress from a second floor, to the Original Mattress Factory.  My old mattress was much better.

Please do not buy any of the Origian Mattress Factory product.  They do not stand behing the products and will rip you off.  I paid close to $2000 for the mattress and box springs.

Brian Scott Brame

docquack31@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORIGINAL-MATTRESS-FACTORY/Apopka-Florida-32703/ORIGINAL-MATTRESS-FACTORY-Bad-Product-Poor-Service-Failure-to-comply-with-warranty-Apo-1059119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORIGINAL MATTRESS FACTORY