• Report: #1120439

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: tom — Atchison Kansas
original organics
165 pleasanton ave s. portland, Maine USA

original organics free trial a hoax - they dont tell the ttruth s. portland Maine

I ordered final trim and was told it was a "free trial" and I canceled in time the furhter bottles and charges. Well. now I get chrged $79.90 for the "free ttial"! I am appalled that this company would not tel you abour the future charges. Then out of the blwe, they charge you almost $80.00 and then, when I called them they said to return the bottle and get my money back OR take a $59,00 return to your accont and keep the bottle. Not such a good deal, is it?  Now I have to pay to have it shipped back to them with no paperwork (I threw it out) and hope they will refnd my money in "3 - 4 weeks"! I think this company need a truth check!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/original-organics/s-portland-Maine-04106/original-organics-free-trial-a-hoax-they-dont-tell-the-ttruth-s-portland-Maine-1120439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on original organics