Complaint Review: Orion tattoo and body piercing

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Brittany — Idaho Alabama
Orion tattoo and body piercing
24141 highway 59 Porter , Select State/Province USA

Orion tattoo and body piercing A really bad tattoo Porter Texas

*General Comment: Absolutely a lie!!!

Just went to orion tattoo and body piercing and got the worst tattoo ever the lines are all messed up this person can't even make a line. Mainly just to warn pepole not to go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orion-tattoo-and-body-piercing-/Porter-Select-StateProvince-77365/Orion-tattoo-and-body-piercing-A-really-bad-tattoo-Porter-Texas-1083663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orion tattoo and body piercing

#1 General Comment

Absolutely a lie!!!

AUTHOR: Brittany - ()

As you can see above my name and my tattoo from my side.. Thing is. I LIVE IN TEXAS

AND ORION TATTOO AND BODY DID NOT DO THIS!!

I had this tattoo done somewhere else. The person reporting stole this picture from my Facebook page and posted another LIE!!!

The real person behind this is Doyle Ashworth a liar is simply the best way to put it!! I got this tattoo which wasn't done at Orion 2years. It's one thing to bad mouth your ownfamily DOYLE but don't you dare try and make it seem like I'm the one behind this. You're a snake!!! And I hope all youre doing will come and bite you straight in the Rear!!! I will still recommend ORION TATTOO . And jut so you know that tattoo On my side is awesome and I have no complaints. To even pass that off as bad again is ignorant!! Ugh! It must really be exhausting for your wife to married to such scum!!