Complaint Review: Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: SeekJustice — Florida
Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner
679 Outer Road, Suite A Orlando, Florida USA

Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner is FILTHY Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: IMPORTANT Additional Information

Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner is FILTHY

Todd Miner betrayed me to my Defendants that burned 5 acres of my Property to the ground.

Todd Miner Accepted LIES from one of my Defendants and did NOTHING to corroborate the Truth.

Todd Miner befriended one of my Defendants and acted in THEIR best interests, not mine

After dragging his feet for 3 1/2 yrs on my case, Todd Miner wanted to send another Attorney to a deposition. An Attorney I never even spoke to before.

I had to file a Bar Complaint against Todd Miner.

Todd Miner revealed Personal, Confidential information that put my life in DANGER.

Todd Miner hammered me to pay for worthless, useless flawed services.

Todd Miner tried to with hold $1,000 of my Settlement money to hold for future possible expenses, which came to $19.95.

Todd Miner advertised himself as Todd Miner Law when he was actually working for Morgan & Morgan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orlando-Attorney-Todd-K-Miner/Orlando-Florida-32814/Orlando-Attorney-Todd-K-Miner-Orlando-Attorney-Todd-K-Miner-is-FILTHY-Orlando-Florida-1112532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orlando Attorney Todd K. Miner

IMPORTANT Additional Information

AUTHOR: SeekJustice - ()

I had to explain to Todd Miner countless times that a Market Survey Report from a Real Estate Agent, that didn't even accurately state the size of my Property, is NOT the same as a Before and After Appraisal by a Professional Licensed Real Estate Appraiser as Todd Miner was supposed to obtain.  I was arguing with a MORON. Todd Miner finally conceded like he was doing me a big favor.

Todd Miner conned me into settling with 2 of my 3 Defendants, and then dropped my case so as to not put through a claim against the 3rd Defendant whom Todd Miner befriended. Todd Miner told me the 3rd Defendant is a nice guy, who reformed himself, had little money (although enough money to hire an Attorney), etc.. Like I could care less.

Miner permitting the 3rd Defendant to apparently perjure his testimony by lying about his address at the time the 3 Defendants lit a 94 acre fire which burnt 5 of my acres to the ground. Todd Miner told me he ONLY wanted to speak by phone and did not want to communicate by email at this point.

This was a classic case of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, arson, yet none of the 3 were charged because 2 of the 3 have family that are / were employed by Volusia County and the Volusia County Sheriff's Dept.

Todd Miner is the epitome of a sleaze bag Attorney in my opinion.